Yeah, pretty dull. So I’ve decided to come up with some really good, really snazzy guilty pleasures because I have to aspire (guiltily) to something. These are no holds barred, so watch out!
- A housecleaner- Yes, this isn’t fancy, but with 3 boys (big and small), they’d be here every day. Even making everyone do chores doesn’t keep the house clean. It would be worth every penny not to step in PopTart crumbs.
- A week (no, two!) in one of those gorgeous South Pacific hotels with rooms on stilts over the ocean. I’d need a leash so I didn’t take a wrong turn in the middle of the night and fall in, but oh yeah.
- A dessert sitting on my counter, ready for me to eat. 24/7.
- A hot tub
- The valet service at the airport parking lot. I hate always being the last person off that dang shuttle and finding my car buried under 3 inches of ice and snow.
What are your guilty pleasures? I hope they’re more decadent than mine! Enjoy!
Top 5 Guilty Pleasures
Hello and welcome to my list. I’m pretty tame and not overly fancy, so my guilty pleasures are pretty dull. Here they are:
- L’Occitane lemon scented lotion
- Sushi with a coupon
- Buying a bra at Nordstrom
- The 5 for $30 slinky underwear at Victoria’s Secret
- The drive thru car wash.
A fighter ready to give up the gloves.
A woman ready to take on the world.
Grayson Green’s an MMA champion who’s spent years in the limelight where fast times and fast women were easy to come by. The appeal is gone and he steps out of the ring to make some changes and get control of his life. All the training in the world can’t save him from the one-two punch of meeting Emory. She’s different. She has no idea who he is…and she wants him anyway. When someone from his past is prepared to take him down… and Emory along with him, he’ll do anything to fight for her…
About the Author:
Who doesn’t love the romance of the old West? USA Today Bestselling author Vanessa Vale takes the sensual appeal of rugged cowboys a step further with her bestselling books set in the Montana Territory. They are much more than just sexy historical westerns. They’re deliciously naughty reads that sometimes push the boundaries of fantasy. It’s pure escapism with quite a few very hot, very alpha cowboys. When she’s not writing, Vanessa savors the insanity of raising two boys, is figuring out how many meals she can make with a pressure cooker, and teaches a pretty mean karate class. She considers herself to be remarkably normal, exceedingly introverted and fairly vanilla, which does not explain her steamy stories and her fascination with cowboys, preferably more than one at a time. She lives in the Wild Wild West where there’s an endless source of ‘research’ material.