About Without You:
Roxanne Daniels was supposed to be spending her summer getting ready to head off to Julliard. That was the plan. But that was before- Before she found her mother’s lifeless body- Before she walked in on her boyfriend in bed with someone else. Before she knew what heart shattering pain felt like.
Now all she wants is for the pain to go away. But it never does.
Until him. A complete stranger who could end up being much more.
But letting go and moving on is easier said than done.
Will be available on 1/29.
Reylynn’s Top 5 Guilty Pleasures
- I’m not a huge fan of reality TV. That is kind of what makes this guilty pleasure funny to me. I love watching a reality show called Marriage At First Sight. I mean come on, complete strangers getting married who wouldn’t get hooked. I certainly did. I can’t get enough.
- Any and everything Channing Tatum. No explanation necessary.
- White Chocolate covered pretzels. YUM!!
- Singing along to any Taylor Swift song. I love her.
- Watching movies I used to get excited about as a teen. Like Ten Things I Hate About You, Moulin Rouge, and A Walk to Remember.
About Reylynn Purdue
Born and raised in California, Reylynn Purdue lives with her loving husband and three beautiful kids. A lover of books, she reads like crazy. She has also always enjoyed writing, but one day, she decided to take it to the next level. She started writing her debut novel in 2013. To say she had no clue what she was doing is an understatement. As of today, she still has no clue what she is doing when it comes to publishing a book, but she is learning as she goes. She loves her story and hopes you will as well. She also finds talking about herself in third person to be very strange, and she kind of hates it.
To find out more about Reylynn, just ask.